www.iftravel.com is a worldwide travel blog site. This is a old site and almost all pages cached and ranked by google.
A good link exchange will surely helpful for both travel sites. give me your details - pinkbiz @ gmail.com
You can post your travel article / blog at this site.
For everyone's information, Google search engine robots have stopped accepting reciprocal linking, its no longer useful to share or put links on each others site.
This is my blog, I travel constantly at work so I have started writing about my trips and time.
I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions
If you’ve had an interesting experience during your travels then here is your opportunity to share it on this website and win a $100 prize.
Each month Resort Interviews awards a prize to the best holiday, travel, vacation, resort or hotel review submitted in our members section.
Conditions of Entry
1) You must be the author of the review.
2) You must have visited the location.
3) If you win the prize, Resort Interviews will pay you via PayPal or direct deposit only. We will contact the winner by email at the end of the month and request a payment method.
4) The winning review will be decided by Resort Interviews and the decision is final.
5) The competition commences on 01/11/2011 and the first monthly prize will be awarded on 30/11/2011.
6) A $100 USD prize will be awarded at the end of each subsequent month.
7) The review must be about either vacation destinations, vacation activities, resorts reviews or hotel reviews.
8) The review will be judged on both written and photographic content.
1 Lady in market at Chichicastenango
2. Town of Santa Caterina, Lake Atitlan
3. Woman at church, Chichicastenango
Recently started my own travel/photoblog. You can check out http://littlegirlgoesplaces.wordpress.com for travels and adventures within the Philippines. :)
Would love to know about yours too!
I write a travel blog for Auto Europe. It's not spammy or self promoting. I get to write about whatever I want mostly! I really do enjoy it, and hope to make it to Denver in June!
Everything to make planning family travel easier.