One travel blog is good. A group of travel bloggers exchanging links and sharing advice is better.
Latest Activity: yesterday
Started by Connie Motz. Last reply by lexuanhoan Nov 23.
Started by shrestharam Oct 10.
Started by Suman Bhattarai. Last reply by Suman Bhattarai Sep 11.
i am intrested link exchange with your sites mail me
I am definitely interested in link exchanging with people and exchanging "likes" on Facebook as well. Here is my blog site wwww.simplygoingsouth.com and FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Going-South/201671869882070...
let me know if you are interested. CHEERS!!!
I am looking for Travel Link exchange
Some criteria for possible successful links :
1) If I like your site, you must also like mine, no point in having a long list of unrelated topics and Sites/ Contents links.
2) Links must be reciprocal, if the other party does not link back to my site after agreed to, his/her link will be soon deleted. (fair right?) Some how I keep having to delete links, perhaps these bloggers (who agreed link X change are novice and still do not know how to set up blog links.)
3) Blogs should be updated regularly. Blogs that are inactive for long period obviously should be dropped so as not to inconvenience readers’ frequent click to see nothing is new.
4) Photos or stories on blogs should be original by the author as far as possible, not just recycled current topic which everyone would be aware from CNN news and other media. (Unless you are always the trend spotter)
5) Overly commercial blogs are hardly useful because such blogs need not be read regularly. Too many ads with flashing images is distracting. We all know how to find Hotels and Airlines tickets thru Booking.com etc
Has anyone some ideas to add?
Hi Everyone, I recently started a European Travel Blog. Any advice to generate more traffic would be greatly appreciated.
-Thanks in advance!
My name is Samuel Jeffery & I've just recently launched my travel blog Nomadic Samuel. As an experienced expat & backpacker, I've been on the road continuously for over 6 years. Although I'm late to start a blog I have a very successful youtube travel channel that is receiving nearly 1200 to 1400 views per day. My blog is going feature daily travel photos, videos & other types of articles related to backpacking, photography tips and teaching English overseas. Come check it out and if you'd like to exchange links send me all the pertinent info to my email address. nomadicsamuel at gmail dot com
I have added your blog on my blog link.
Welcome toTravel Blog Exchange
Sign Upor Sign In
... learn more
© 2013 Created by TBEX Admin.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.